One thought on “Questions about moving to South Korea

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the answers of all the questions we are curious about. It’s good to read and learn from someone already there and who passed through all those steps. I am considering to more to Korea, but still want to collect some further information. Greetings

Leave a Reply